Mission and Values
Our aim is: ‘to provide personalised care and support that enables people to be independent and get the best out of life by living in their own home and being part of the local community’
We expect our employees to uphold and promote a culture which values:
- Honesty, transparency, responsibility and integrity
- Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment
- Equality and diversity
- Dignity, respect and compassion
Our philosophy is to:
- Treat people as individuals, with dignity and respect.
- Find out what matters to people and support choice.
- Support people in communicating and expressing their views and opinions.
- Offer choice and control over how, when, where and what support is provided.
- Identify and provide support for people to achieve their goals.
- Support people to be as independent as possible.
- Support people to maintain and build friendships and relationships.
- Involve people in identifying, assessing and managing risks.
- Promote and support health and wellbeing.
- Involve family and others in planning and review of the support.
- Promptly identify what is working, not working and make changes.
- Keep people up to date and informed.
- Safeguard people from all forms of abuse.
- Employ a highly skilled workforce.
- Promote a culture of person centred thinking and practices.
- Match our employees to the people they support to achieve the best outcomes.
- Set clear expectations and support our workforce to achieve high standards.
- Value our employees and their contribution.
- Measure the quality of our services against agreed standards.
- Improve and develop by acting on customer feedback.
- Work in partnership to achieve a holistic approach.